On a regular basis, we often come up with ideas that we could use for building up a Mobile App. Excited and enthusiastic, like any one would be for a new venture in life, we often end up just forgetting about it because we fail to get it rightly executed. But, if we actually find someone who can turn our ideas into a well-built app, then we’re simply lucky! The important thing is to find out if the person is suitable for the job App Development Company Dubai.
Things to be considered before Hiring a Mobile App Designer:
- The first thing is to have a clear idea about the content that you want in the App and that would require a detailed discussion with your mobile app developer. You do not just pick one and ask him to do the work for you because even the best one out of the lot, would require a detailed guidance. Your vision needs to be very clear about the features you need and also about the target audience.
- The second important thing is your budget. Mobile App Development in Dubai is not a cheap task. Hiring a freelancer may cut down your cost but there are risks of inaccuracy. Therefore, you would have to contact a well-known firm with great amount of experience.
- At the time of hiring a well-known app developer in Dubai, you must ask for his previously executed Applications. It gives you an idea of how his work speaks for itself.
- The next important thing is thoroughly discussing the finances. When you are willing to pay a high price for a good product, you have a right to know if it is well justified. Ask your web developer to give you a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS). The firms that are legitimate never hesitate in sending you one, but only if you and the developer are on the same page. According to Clutch, the normal cost of app development in Dubai ranges from $25- $49 per hour, which is quite nominal.
- Experience adds great value to a person’s profile. Similarly, while consulting an Application Development Company in Dubai, it is essential to keep into consideration, the amount and kind of an experience that their app developers have. The one who understands your requirements and then adds value by suggesting what would work best for you based on his experience, is the perfect combination that you need.
- The market has currently two major platforms in it; iOS and Android. It would be unfair to say that either of them is ruling the market. Hence, while catering to the mobile app users, you also need to consider if you want your app to be specific for either Android users or iOS users. If your decision is to cater to both, you need to decide whether you want two separate applications designed on two different platforms or just one that will be designed on a hybrid platform. It is advisable to opt for a cross-platform technology and get one app designed for both kinds. It will save you an ample amount of money and also issuing updates will not be a hassle.
- Mostly entrepreneurs have one main agenda of getting a mobile app designed and that is adding value to their business in the form of better revenues. The app developer must prioritize this aspect and ensure that the app turns out to be profitable for you. The app could be built on a pay-per-download basis by charging customers, or placing mobile display ads, in-app purchases or create paid subscriptions. These are a few ways of earning better in the long run.
The basic cost of app development in the B2B sphere is around $1500 to $5000, but this cost may increase with respect to the features and complexity of your app. Also, while hiring you need to ensure that the person is available at all times for any future updates, so that hiring new people will not increase your costs and you can easily stick to a one time investment.