Digital Marketing and its Types:
Digital Marketing comprises of all marketing activities that are conducted over internet and can be accessed online, from anywhere in the world. The mediums used by the businesses to connect with their existing and prospective customers are social media, email, search engines, websites, web apps etc.
With the regular marketing activities, campaigns are released in order to reach out to the target market or masses for that matter, but with the digital marketing, this can be done as a real time activity. The emails reaching out the customers, the social media posts attracting the viewer’s eye as they visit the social media forums; all this has made marketing strategies super effective.
- Types of Digital Marketing:
The main types of Digital Marketing are;
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Affiliate Marketing
- Native Advertising
- Marketing Automation
- Online PR
Is Digital Marketing benefiting businesses in Dubai?
It indeed is. The Digital Marketing is being practiced immensely in Dubai and the results are definitely outstanding. Due to its affordability, the small businesses and entrepreneurs are greatly benefiting from this. There are certain ways how digital marketing is helping entrepreneurs in Dubai.
- The business needs an online presence in order to increase awareness about your business and expand it later. This process of creating awareness can be started by well-designed websites, putting up blogs, articles etc. These will have all the basic and relevant information that a customer; existing or potential may need. The clearer an image of your business will be in the minds of the customers, the better your traffic ratio turns out to be.
- The Search Engine Optimization is one of the main types of Digital Marketing which helps in enhancing traffic on your website. The rankings play a vital role in adding value to your website and this is done best if you hire the best and reliable SEO agency in Dubai.
- Your presence on social media is of great benefit. The ads that you place on Facebook for a cheaper price charge you quite a lot as compared to the Google Ads. The prices are low and the expected results are high and therefore it is best for the entrepreneurs to place their ads on social media and increase the traffic on their own online forums.
- Backlinks are another essential aspect of Digital marketing. This tool is used for directing traffic from different sources and is a long term solution for keeping those customers intact. The backlink strategy is expensive to imply and therefore hiring an efficient agency proves to be of great benefit.
Trends of Digital Marketing in 2018-2019 in Dubai
- Video Marketing: According to a survey in UAE, 79% of the consumers say that they would rather watch a video and learn about a product/service and its benefits than read content written about it. Also 84% of the consumers feel convinced to buy a product after they watch a video. This shows how effective videos can be and how business should definitely invest in videos when telling the customers about their products.
- Success stories: It is a common personality trait that hearing good things from people about something automatically drives us towards doing or getting that thing. This technique is also majorly used and successful in Dubai. If you put up videos with interviews of people who have their positive experiences to share with the masses, then these success stories can direct more traffic towards you and increase the demand of your product or service.
- Mobile Optimization: With a rapid increase in mobile users in Dubai and all over the world, the use of marketing activities over mobile phones are also very successful and giving major business goals to the entrepreneurs in Dubai.
- Artificial Intelligence: Artificial Intelligence or AI is still in its progressive phase but it still is serving as an effective tool when it comes to selling your product or service in Dubai. The Chatbots are doing great as they involve minimum or no human intervention at all and the communication aspect with the customers and consumers becomes very convenient.
- Influencer Marketing: With the power of digital media, the general trend these days that the brands use is through these influencers. 71% of the buyers in UAE that are from 18 to 40 years of age put up their content where they have advice about purchasing products and services online. These influencers charge the brands either by being on a retainer or through free samples. This varies from the size of the business.
The above mentioned trends and ways of digital marketing in Dubai are helping the business and increasing the traffic and generating leads, successfully.